IBA Australia Inaugural Muster

Philmor

Premier Member
Ron,
Don't forget to check how easy it is to change the headlight bulb - on some BMW's it can be difficult :(

Anyway back on topic, I am looking forward to the Muster :D

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
My plans for 2016 were all aimed at being a participant of a proposed rally. Haven't heard when though.
I support the Muster, but attending is another thing.

tj189

Premier Member
Kewl not sure if it does rest stops etc
It sure does, been using this one for a long time now ;)
Product Description
With this handy addition you can easily find low cost campsites, caravan parks, station stays, national parks and rest areas around Australia while you are on the road.

tj189

Premier Member
Nice one, great price , thanks for sharing.
does it come with a gpx/kml/poi file for uploading into a gps or does that have to be done manually to put points into the gps?

Farkleit

Premier Member
Nice one, great price , thanks for sharing.
does it come with a gpx/kml/poi file for uploading into a gps or does that have to be done manually to put points into the gps?
Sorry have no idea on that. I use trace your route everywhete to plot so i guess ill add them manually

Farkleit

Premier Member
Not many sleeps now till entry forms.
Our plan takes us through Sydney and to avoid peak traffic we need to run ontime that see us complete our 1600 either just after midnight or very early am Saturday of the muster. Powets that be say as long as the ride finishes at Parkes on Saturday its in the approved window. Theoreticlly then you could get a fuel docket and sign off at 00.05hrs Saturday am

Please correct me if im wrong

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Okay learnered brothers. Is there a website anyone knows of that shows rest stops on roads and free camp spots.
If at all possible I like to take a look about via street view to suss out any stealth rest spots well in advance and I always have a few up my sleeve.

Farkleit

Premier Member
Hi Farkleit

As long as the ride is completed in Parkes NSW on the 2nd July 2016 and meets IBA rules, it will be accepted.

Registration is open between 12:00 and 14:00hrs. This window allows final checking of rider information enabling presentation of of certificates at 16:00hrs. Riders arriving after this time will still be eligible for the certificate however it will be validated off site and forwarded to them in the mail.
also will a trip logged in spotwalla be accepted on the day?to confirm actual route ridden