Camping RTE - 2017-09-30 - Wiltshire

Mike Strong

Premier Member
I think this has been muted before but no real appetite.

If we could find a suitable site would people be up for an overnight camping RTE in UK?

I have booked for the IBAUK on Saturday 30th Sept-Sunday 1st Oct http://woodbridgeinnpewsey.co.uk/
you have book camping yourself the staff are there from 0900 if you arrive before 1200 knock on rear door for access to camp site.

Last edited by a moderator:

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Yep

In fact why not just call it. Pick a site, name a date, arrange the weather - simple.

Mike Strong

Premier Member
Happy to look into it, but does anyone have any recommendations? Obviously good weather would be nice so really that's June to Sept. Are we looking for more than 1 night? In the South might be warmer but would Midlands north be less sought after.

Looking for some thoughts here as booking the wrong place could be dire.

orestesdjc

Premier Member
I would come but this year timing is important. June to September is difficult as the bike will be in transit to and from the USA.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
What about this one http://woodbridgeinnpewsey.co.uk/ maybe June before the RBLR 1000
or September after the 9-10th? ( i have a prior engagement that W/E) that is the only two months free on the IBA calendar , i have had a meal in there and the camp site looks good.

Last edited:

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
We have 5-6 people interested as Phil says it is a busy year i can phone for a date in September gives everyone a chance to sort their dairy
opinions please?

We have 5-6 people interested as Phil says it is a busy year i can phone for a date in September gives everyone a chance to sort their dairy
opinions please?
I can't do the weekend of the 23rd, it's my son's 21st and the wife's birthday too... but she's not 21 any more.....:(

16th or the 30th ....

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
I have booked for the IBAUK on Saturday 30th Sept-Sunday 1st Oct
you have book camping yourself the staff are there from 0900 if you arrive before 1200 knock on rear door for access to camp site.