Ride to Eat nr 2 2017 San Marino

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
We was there last weekend - Hotel is nice, brekies good - reception..... intresting.... ;)

Because the the monday is a day off (in parts of CH, D, ???) we do not want to go home on sunday directly - we take the chance (again) to ride on smaler roads thrue the "Marken" direction north. On the highway back at Imola (260km, 5..6h) Titano - Imola.JPG
The idea is to spend the night on the italian side - and next day crossing some (reopened) passes in the Swiss mountain.
Feel free to join us - leave would be around 9..10 from the hotel.

Attachments

flyingrasb

Premier Member
Is the garage parking easy to find? I don't wanna be riding on the pedestrianised area and getting myself into trouble. I've got 2 nights booked at the Titano.

Bazza

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Is the garage parking easy to find? I don't wanna be riding on the pedestrianised area and getting myself into trouble. I've got 2 nights booked at the Titano.

Bazza
I wud ride up to reception then let doorman help you find the parking.....normally speaking a parking shud be reachable by road not via a pedestrian path......

orestesdjc

Premier Member
Regretfully I will not be able to attend as I have to have further tests at the hospital on Friday, this time under sedation. Don't think I'll be safe to ride until Sunday. Hope you all have a good time.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Best follow Docs orders Dave you don't want to miss the Big Dance in the States.
Good luck mate.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Do you get them duty free if you buy them in San Marino?
Actually there is a 10 % surcharge for international transportation not to mention the all new Yorkshire tax to be paid out in the local hostelry !. :D
How many do you want Mike ?