Butt Lite IX 8 -14 July 2018

17 weeks. that's all till we leave. A right hand bar has been sourced as a template for a mount to be fabbed up. Routing work is well under way and yesterday my new helmet arrived as well. I am sticking with the tried and tested N104. A new comm system from Sena, the 30K should be here this week for testing out on the Muster.

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
To Drain and Kiwi, and the Pillion best of Luck! I know it is a few months off but its actually very close. Butt Lite is by far my favorite Rally and having finished in two (Butt Lite VI and Butt Lite VII). For those who are not aware, Butt Lite is run by a different crowd from the IBR, but they all know each other well (and in fact are good friends). We will be watching the SPOT(s)!

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Well it’s just over 8 weeks until we head to Minnesota to pick up the RT and make our way to Lexington, KY. Preparations continue to tick over, new shocks have been ordered for delivery in early June, LED AUX lights are next plus the seemingly never ending list of sundry admin that is required.

Tick tick......

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Just over 7 weeks to go and the practice continues here in the ACT where winter has arrived early. We spent some time riding up in the Snowies

Sunny Jindabyne

This guy seems to know which way to go!

And on other prep extra lights are ordered and on their way to Minnesota ready for arrival. And of course I work for a living and as my current project is in Sydney what better Rally practice is there than riding out of Sydney in peak rush hour just in time for the coldest weather of the year!

It was wet & cold alright!

Last edited: