Ride to Eat nr4 Lighthouse of Lindesnes,Norway, august 25,2018

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
2018 Euro Rides to Eat dates are febr 24 ,april 28 ,june 30 ,august 18 and oct 27
Sorry, but please drop Conny and me off from the list - we have planded hollydays based on the first anouncement (but booked the the Hotel to the correct date long time ago). Conny found this day my mistake...
So if someone need a double room for 1295 NOK give me a ticker - else I do a storno next week.

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Wenn are now here (again to early) ..
When you ride to the hotel do not trust your Garmin. If you choose the thick red line there is a nice gravel road with 20% and harp curves(?).
We change and use the way of the thin red road.
The hotel is perfect!
Screenshot_2018-08-01-21-55-11-956_com.android.chrome.png Screenshot_2018-08-01-21-55-11-956_com.android.chrome.png

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry but I cant make this one now.
I was going too as i am on the Swedish Rally and had planned to stay a week and visit the rte the following Saturday.
But with the date change it clashes with family vacation.
See you all hopefully in Bari or Sweden.

Last edited:

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Sorry but I cant make this one now.
I was going too as i am on the Swedish Rally and had planned to stay a week and visit the rte the following Saturday.
But with the date change it clashes with family vacation.
See you all hopefully in Bari or Sweden.
So sorry to hear that mate we will have to party without you...it'll be a quiet night!! see you in Jonkoping and in Bari!

Have been playing in Norway where the roads never go straight and looking forward to ending my trip on Saturday at Lindesnes, but....sudden situation at work entails me returning immediately. Sorry, but I cannot make it. Have a good trip all and wach out for the Norwegian police. They have NO sense of humour and the fines are ridiculous...Keep to the speed limits!!!!!!
All the best
Jon