Australian Stickers and Patches

Guys when I got my first certificate packet back from IBA it didn't come with a sticker, now I've been to the Estore and can't see the sticker most of you have on your screen.
I've also been looking for a 1600km patch but can only see the US 1000m one, am I Looking in the wrong spot?

Fransvdm

Premier Member
I can't see the SS1600 patch

I can see the stickers. I have a couple spare Fattymick. Send me your postal address and they'll be in the mail

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
My question is....is there a SS1600 patch as I thought I saw one!
SS1600k patches are available but the eStore seems to run out of stock, T-Shirts, Hats, Pins and Patches but if you keep an eye out they do come available again.
I'm sure TJ or Karl could put the Question to see if you can pre-order Bits from the e-Store so they ship when in stock..

Just don't expect a FarRider belt Buckle in the next 100 years ... :)

tj189

Premier Member
Lots of help there for you FattyMick. Thanks all for the support.
I cant remember if you are coming to the Muster but if you are, you would have been able to order some of the new IBA Australia stickers, and collect from there.:)

SS1600k patches are available but the eStore seems to run out of stock, T-Shirts, Hats, Pins and Patches but if you keep an eye out they do come available again.
I'm sure TJ or Karl could put the Question to see if you can pre-order Bits from the e-Store so they ship when in stock..

Just don't expect a FarRider belt Buckle in the next 100 years ... :)
LoL, I have a belt buckle(#21)

Lots of help there for you FattyMick. Thanks all for the support.
I cant remember if you are coming to the Muster but if you are, you would have been able to order some of the new IBA Australia stickers, and collect from there.:)
Yeah it's been a great response.
I was hoping to but with the birth of our first granddaughter Amelia and then a major car crash a week later in which our daughter and Amelia walked away from with minor scratches and bruising, but Amelias father has now passed away from injuries it's looking like I'll be off to WA to help out where needed.

Last edited:
Without sounding bad, NOT son-in-law was just Amelia's father. Sharni came to her senses when he assaulted her 1 month into pregnancy.

I'll leave it at that.

Tele

Premier Member
I am pleased that your daughter and granddaughter were able to escape this sad situation without injury Mick. Very tragic that a life was lost.

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Fattymick this is a scan of the one I have. It is 90mm x 60mm.

Not Aussie specific. I don't know if there is such a thing.

If that's the one you're after I'll mail it down.

Fattymick this is a scan of the one I have. It is 90mm x 60mm.

Not Aussie specific. I don't know if there is such a thing.

If that's the one you're after I'll mail it down.
Yes Ox that's the one I was looking for. Looks like I'm gunna be owing a few beers.