Kactus Kilo is open for registration

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Yes, I'm already registered, and I think David Hay is as well. I'll ride up on Friday. Are you slabbing it all the way or trailering or taking a scenic route?

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
SS to Kingman, then ride the mileage route (bring layers or heated gear), then dinner that night, then up early the next morning to ride another SS. You'll be earning your certificates on this trip. :)

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Okay. I'll be at the Hampton. Check in is at 3 but they'll normally let me in earlier so I'll plan on leaving home at 10 am. That will give me 4+ hours to get there taking my time, and I'll miss the commute traffic leaving Phoenix. It puts me 4 min away from Mother Road Harley-Davidson where we typically have our cook-out/rider meeting.

@David Hay, are you coming straight across on I-40 from Heber?

Traxx

Premier Member
If the Google maps routing estimate is right, I should be there in 16 hours +-1. Since I will be Chasing the Sun, I should be there about 7pm/1900 local time. I think, maybe, sorta kinda, ish.
Brian, what day do you plan on getting there?
I will be meandering on the way home, slowly, licking my wounds and such. I do know that I want to take a different route home, North or South depending on the weather.

Traxx

Premier Member
Carl’s Kactus Kilo Rally Trip​
Spotwalla links below. The links will go live on the day listed out beside the link. I broke it up by day so that its not to big of a file or a jumble of spots.