RTE Saturday 20th July

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Yes,

I've been here 3 times before. I might even go into the motorcycle museum this time.

Last time was on my way home from the South West Peninsular Rally earlier this year.
Sammy Miller was doing a little talk about a 750cc two stroke racing bike that he had just finished rebuilding for a friends family of a racing colleague who had recently passed away after a battle with cancer.
I had my bike video camera in my pocket, so I started to record him. After a few false starts at getting the bike fired up it sparked into very noisy life.
He took off at high speed for a quick ride around the car park and drive scattering his audience almost running over one gent who didn’t move quick enough.:eek: So be warned if Sammy is starting up any bikes.:):)

Last edited:

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Just got off the phone with the museum we have a group discount for 20 or close to that number of riders they will park us in the courtyard do group photo's which they will post on their facebook page.
Also the tearoom can do two sitting of ten one at 1200 one at 1300 that will give everyone a chance for a look around the museum.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
These are all biker mates that I have been calling lightweights for years, for not doing a decent ride on their bikes.
Now it's warming and the sun mIght shine, they have given in to me.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
To be fare Jason only bought his bike a couple of months ago. And Dave has been on one of Deb's before. ☺☺
(RTE that is not Debs bike)

Last edited: