Shortest ride of the year

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just a thought ....

Premier Inn Sunday night £32.00 few shandies steady ride back early Monday ???????

Premier Inn Hayle.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Still need a few more to justify a patch. Just think, an IBA patch for the SHORTEST ride!!! Talk about elite.:cool:
I was thinking IBA won't want anything to do with such a short ride, but then again we do patches for R2E's so I suppose it's OK.

Anyone got a patch idea, I'm struggling a bit to get started.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hotels booked.......
Can't be riding in the dark, with the risk of snow and freezing conditions. Not to mention those Druid types

Sean

Premier Member
Because it's not an SS1000 old boy, hence the title of this thread! Do please try and keep up! :rolleyes:
If you care to read back Sir you will see a number of the less senile members were considering/discussing turning it into an SS1000 incorporating, while you were busy getting hung up on the finery ‘s of what is and isn’t an RTE ;)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
If you care to read back Sir you will see a number of the less senile members were considering/discussing turning it into an SS1000 incorporating, while you were busy getting hung up on the finery ‘s of what is and isn’t an RTE ;)
Well you got the 'Sir' bit correct!

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
That'll do. Maybe replace the 2019 with "solstice" as leftovers can be used for longest day and shortest day.