Iron Butt Magazine Announcement

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
As one of the regular writers for the magazine I'd like to share what an intense effort the print magazine demanded, and almost, if not all, was done by volunteers. Going to digital entails far more than simply finding contributors and producing articles; someone skilled in creating, maintaining, and monitoring a e-magazine requires special skills and a ton of time. I know there were calls for folks to step up who might help so maybe this update means a few have done so.

Lynda Lahman

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Been cleaning out old boxes and found an almost complete duplicate set of the magazines. Would like to find a new home for them, and as a complete package, not individually. Happy to send to someone for the cost of shipping. All in very good shape.
2010: Summer (2 copies)
2011: Spring, Fall
2012: Summer, Fall,Winter
2013: all (2 copies Fall)
2014: all
2015: all

Lynda

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I will take you up on that offer just let me know what I owe you
They are available. Can you send me a private message with address and we can figure out shipping costs. It's really pricey these days! The package weights just under 12 lbs. My preference is UPS to avoid the post office

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
They are available. Can you send me a private message with address and we can figure out shipping costs. It's really pricey these days! The package weights just under 12 lbs. My preference is UPS to avoid the post office
USPS will do Click-n-Ship flat rate shipping. They will even send you the boxes for free. No need to ever leave the house.

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The magazines are still available if anyone would like them. I live in Seattle so shipping within the US makes the most sense and cheapest option.

Lynda