Need Your Forum Status Changed?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
By clicking on the "Inbox" link in the upper-right portion of this screen, click on "Start a Conversation", fill in the recipient and other information, type your message, and hit "Start Conversation".

Ira

Auburn

Premier Member
By clicking on the "Inbox" link in the upper-right portion of this screen, click on "Start a Conversation", fill in the recipient and other information, type your message, and hit "Start Conversation".

Ira
I am getting an error when I try to do that. It says I don't have permission to do that.

Bam

Premier Member
Hi Ira,

First...Happy New Year!

I am also a premier member. Thanks in advance for taking care of the status change and for all the great work that you and the rest of the IBA team do for us. I'm so very grateful.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hi Ira, I don't seem to be able o change my signature...can you help?

Thanks
Roy
You should be able to click on your avatar next to your Inbox in the upper-right portion of the screen. A drop-down menu will have "Signature" as one of the items. Click on that and I think you should be able to modify your signature. If not, I can do it for you.

Ira

R Kjendal

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ira, That's exactly what I did and it says I don't have permission to access it. I simply want to add my 'IBA 618' after my address.