Pointless 1000 - 26th June 2021

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Well here's my steed...1980 GS550E, runs very well, so will leave the carbs alone for now...but not to worry, after closer inspection I have my work cut out, to get her behaving for a PSS1K.
For starters, the side cover has a nasty crack where the post is, a typical fault for this age. Nothing a Dremel and JB Weld can't sort out.

Attachments

Due to the recent announcements on the ending of the current lockdown I’ve changed the ride date to the 26th June.. Hopefully this does not inconvenience anyone.

This should hopefully mean we can all meet up before and after to enjoy the pain.... I mean achievement...:)

The hotel we are using for the start and finish point for the Pointless ride is the Double Tree by Hilton. Which is located on the M4, Junction 13, Oxford Road, Newbury, RG20 8XY.

As far as I know, all the riders are now booked in for the nights of the 25th and 26th June. If anyone else wants to join us for an early Friday night beer or, late Saturday night one as we all, hopefully return.. you are more than welcome.