26th June 2021 : Pottal Pool House Ride to Eat

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Just a nudge - I know many of you are doing other things this coming Saturday, but the RTE is "on" and you are more than welcome to pop along

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Is this the same as previous years, arrive anytime after 11.00am, we'll eat around 1.00pm and in between times....

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Resolved- 3¾ hours there, 4½ hours back including getting lost in my own back yard by way of the unsignposted diversions on the A120. Total trip stats of 367 non-motorway miles at an averaging of 43 mph. I now have an alternative 'avoid motorways' route to 'North of Watford' to my usual A134/A47 route. Thank you John & Sonia for a fantastic day, well worth the ride over and rock cakes just like my 92 year old Mum makes, must be a generation thing.

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Resolved- 3¾ hours there, 4½ hours back including getting lost in my own back yard by way of the unsignposted diversions on the A120. Total trip stats of 367 non-motorway miles at an averaging of 43 mph. I now have an alternative 'avoid motorways' route to 'North of Watford' to my usual A134/A47 route. Thank you John & Sonia for a fantastic day, well worth the ride over and rock cakes just like my 92 year old Mum makes, must be a generation thing.
It was good to see you