NSW Silo Art ride

ACTCapo

Last edited:

Tele

Premier Member
Yep, perhaps night time at many of the silos would not be of much interest if there is no flood lighting. I guess it depends on the main focus of the ride. If it is a scenic attempt, then a couple of long days would suffice. Any sort of IBS distance would inherently involve night hours and limit the photo quality. I guess some Spot tracks and a docket from the nearest towns would suffice.

tj189

Premier Member
As these are part of the Australian Silo Art Trail it is worth considering an IBA ride that is completed by visiting all of the silos, The Australian Silo Art Trail stretches over 8,000km beginning in Northam WA and ending in Three Moon Qld currently around 46 silos (and growing). I would see part of the requirement would be to take a photograph of your bike in front of the silo.

ACTCapo

As these are part of the Australian Silo Art Trail it is worth considering an IBA ride that is completed by visiting all of the silos, The Australian Silo Art Trail stretches over 8,000km beginning in Northam WA and ending in Three Moon Qld currently around 46 silos (and growing). I would see part of the requirement would be to take a photograph of your bike in front of the silo.
I wish I had that much spare time!!!

Ed.

Premier Member
Make it like the lighthouse ride. Need to have X number from each state.

@Zed14 has probably got most of them already!

Capo, If you're interested in chasing some then it would be worth dropping Glen a line, he has a bunch of links to some comprehensive resources, or even just a look at his website zed14.com