IBA Australia Inaugural Muster

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Karl won't you be on the road somewhere trying to hit the check-in window? Or are you not riding to free you up for admin and organising last minute things?

Scarp, Parkes will have a 24 hour servo. Get a witness there in the usual fashion.

Scarp

Premier Member
Karl won't you be on the road somewhere trying to hit the check-in window? Or are you not riding to free you up for admin and organising last minute things?

Scarp, Parkes will have a 24 hour servo. Get a witness there in the usual fashion.
Thanks Peter

Skidoo

Premier Member
Karl won't you be on the road somewhere trying to hit the check-in window? Or are you not riding to free you up for admin and organising last minute things? . . .
Looking forward to this ride Peter and will be arriving just after midnight so I can focus on other tasks. At least it's not going be as hot as its been over the last few days at Parkes (40c+)

Yet to find out if I will have time off from work but a question or 3 if I may to clarify a few points:

1. I register for the muster, I nominate that I will do a e.g. BB2500K/36. I successfully complete the ride at Parkes on the day, I will only get a Ride Muster certificate for a SS1600?
2.I can still lodge the ride with the IBA so I can claim the completed ss2500K/36? (even though I've got the ride muster cert)
3. I nominate said BB2500K and due to whatever circumstance, I cant complete my nominated ride but still complete, say, a SS1600K, will the 1600 qualify for a Ride Muster cert? (and completing said 1600 in Parkes on the day)

Cheers, Large.

tj189

Premier Member
question 1. No, you would receive a Muster certificate for the BB2500K. Due to costs we are only producing one patch for the muster as is depicted on the IBA Australia website.

question 2. No, you are already lodging the the ride with the IBA

question 3. Yes. The chances of collecting your certificate at Parkes on the day become a lot slimmer. We would do our best to support a rider in these circumstances.

Hope that answers your concerns Alan? :)

Thanks TJ, All sorted. :) Every forum has to have a dumb bugger to ask the silly questions. Its been a while since I've done anything like this, need to get my head back in the game again.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Ok .... here is the dumbest question you will get.....

What happens at a muster??
Not a dumb question at all Spanner.

It’s just a meeting of long distance motor cycle riders/pillions.

It’s an opportunity where riders catch up; some may stay for a meal, fellowship and attend a workshops geared towards long distance riding. It’s a fantastic opportunity to check out different long distance configurations and obtain ideas and information for your next ride.

Some will stay the night; some will fellowship through the night and may participate in activities the next day.