25th September Lakeland Motor Museum

Firstpeke

That's a big auxiliary tank..... but diesel.....

Could you imagine how far a diesel bike could go on that much fuel....... might need a trailer for the tank though.....

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
It's a 600 mile round trip for me which means starting with the half tank I have I will need to refuel three times on the road. What chance of that when I've just been by my locals and the 24 hr Asda is closed and the Tesco and BP both have queues of more than 100 vehicles.

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
It's the typical British problem, I don't need it now but I'm going to get has much of it as I can. My neighbour whose car hasn't moved for several weeks queued for 2 hours at Asda for fuel.
Now today's RTE I need fuel to get there first problem of the day.

Sean

Premier Member
It's the typical British problem, I don't need it now but I'm going to get has much of it as I can. My neighbour whose car hasn't moved for several weeks queued for 2 hours at Asda for fuel.
Now today's RTE I need fuel to get there first problem of the day.
:mad::mad:Feckin Retards

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
I'm out, can't get motivated with the prospect of fuel queues. Hope you guys find enough fuel without too much difficulty and enjoy your day. I'll raise a glass of Black Velvet at midday in celebration of those that made the trip.

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
A goodly turn out, petrol forecourt crisis, what crisis? I'm thinking I should have made more of an effort!

Well done all, see you on the next RTE

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Got fuel this morning at Tesco's across the road last fuel stop at Blythe on the A1 had to que for about ten minutes four pumps working out of twelve every other fuel station south bound A1 was the same, stopped at Cambridge services A14 for a coffee que was two lanes back to the slip road.
got back at three pm'
PS If you are having trouble getting fuel PM me cos my mate Gerry can;)

Last edited: