Void rally

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I have always wanted to ride in the Void but the timing just never worked as usually there are a lot of things happening in October. I am going to try again this year as I want to ride my new RT to see if I can feel comfortable.

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
I have always wanted to ride in the Void but the timing just never worked as usually there are a lot of things happening in October. I am going to try again this year as I want to ride my new RT to see if I can feel comfortable.
What I think is neat about the rallys I'd that I'm a nobody and I'm competing against Ironbutt rally finishers and other big names in the LD community, I was star struck at the rally I did last month, it was like a Saturday night stock car racer competing I'm a NASCAR race, I felt like I was part of something big and can't wait to do it again.

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
I've been checking ride master every day, sometimes twice, I don't want to miss the registration for the rally, the site hasn't been updated since Feb, is there any word on when the sign up starts?

What I think is neat about the rallys I'd that I'm a nobody and I'm competing against Ironbutt rally finishers and other big names in the LD community, I was star struck at the rally I did last month, it was like a Saturday night stock car racer competing I'm a NASCAR race, I felt like I was part of something big and can't wait to do it again.
My first rally (and first SS1K) I was a nobody and competing against IBR finishers and big names in the LD community and I won.

It's been downhill from there, but hey, you never know. o_O

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
LOL, I think that is an understatement

It will be a few weeks and there will be plenty of time to register. I may start calling his cell at 3am in a few weeks to see when he plans to open registration :)
Does the void fill up quick? I don't want to miss sign up if it fills up as quick as ones like butt lite.

Last edited: