Brit Butt Light VIII - 2016 - Dragonchaser - 23rd July 2016

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
Now up to 12 riders - one on a scooter - with a number of rookies. I think this is going to be a very interesting field, with a lot of unknowns. A few more would be nice, and one previous winner is yet to enter! He may have a few other things on his mind at the moment, tho!!!!

*Warning - BBL noob over here*

Got my entry in... Just wondering if the rally book is distributed the night before the rally or sooner in advance? Dictates whether I need to negotiate to leave work early.

Thanks!

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
*Warning - BBL noob over here*

Got my entry in... Just wondering if the rally book is distributed the night before the rally or sooner in advance? Dictates whether I need to negotiate to leave work early.

Thanks!
Rally book is circulated 1 week beforehand - i.e. on Saturday 16th July this year. Rider meeting at 7.45am on 23rd July - don't be late!!!!
Cheers
Rick

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Just wondering where exactly is Rally HQ?
Start will probably be my house - tea, coffee and "facilities" available prior to the rider briefing. Location will be included in the Rally Book, but suffice to say Porthill, Newcastle under Lyme, for the moment.
Finish will once again be The Talisman, Furlong Road, Tunstall. Food provided, get drinks (including non-alcoholic) at the bar, while you are scored, and certs and trophies are presented.

Rick

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Still awaiting payment from a few, but 18 entries in. Can we get to 20, for the biggest BBL field yet????
There will be some great challenges this time out, with bonuses north, south, east and west of rally HQ, despite what some may have been thinking.

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Looks like, despite a couple of dropouts, just 2 places left for Dragonchaser. Anyone else up for it?
Some challenging bonuses await you
Rick

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
We just might be You're welcome to come over to the finish. You might get "volunteered" for a bit of scoring, and I've got a couple of pics for you.
Rick

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
A tiny weeny bit over a week until the Rally Book goes out to all the eager Dragon Chasers.....there's still time for you to be one of them :)