2016-08-20 Innsbruk, Austria

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
At weekend it was announced that I have to work for two weeks in Asia - so I have no chance to participate this R2E - please remove me from list.... :(

Conny, my girl friend is so sad about cancelation that I would ask if someone is willing to offer here a place on a bike - she is an experienced LD Sozia (Pillon).
Pickup could be any train station in CH + Lindau(D) / St. Margreten(A) , room is also booked at Hannes. She do not speaks English (but F and I) so please send PM to me. Thanks in advanced

Last edited:

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
At weekend it was announced that I have to work for two weeks in Asia - so I have no chance to participate this R2E - please remove me from list.... :(

Conny, my girl friend is so sad about cancelation that I would ask if someone is willing to offer here a place on a bike - she is an experienced LD Sozia (Pillon).
Pickup could be any train station in CH + Lindau(D) / St. Margreten(A) , room is also booked at Hannes. She do not speaks English (but F and I) so please send PM to me. Thanks in advanced
Too bad Peter....I'll take you of the list and leave Conny on for time being.....If she fits on top of my fuel cell happy to pick her up!!

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Answer from Conny:

Verry nice and thnks a lot. Maybe it is possible to take over the place of the "robbe"? ;))

Hi guyz, sorry for the radio silence, but early summer has been busy with things keeping me off the roads! Like weddings... (by the way, we have to organize a RTE in Georgia (not the US one), fantastic roads and food there ;)) ---> better weddings than funerals you'll tell me... but they are annoying those people who decide to marry ;)) So, no Austria: wedding in CH, and no Slovenia: wedding in Milano)... Argghhh. Have fun and see you next year! ++nico

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi guyz, sorry for the radio silence, but early summer has been busy with things keeping me off the roads! Like weddings... (by the way, we have to organize a RTE in Georgia (not the US one), fantastic roads and food there ;)) ---> better weddings than funerals you'll tell me... but they are annoying those people who decide to marry ;)) So, no Austria: wedding in CH, and no Slovenia: wedding in Milano)... Argghhh. Have fun and see you next year! ++nico
Sorry to hear you are busy marrying allover Europe but not in Austria!!.See you next year Nico!!

Better late than never:rolleyes:
We've booked a room at Hannes.
Michiel, would you please be so kind to put us on the list.

As a couple in the first stadium of progeria, we definitely don't take part in that sleigh adventure.
Time drags by fast enough.....

Doris & Werner