John & Sonia RTE - 21st January 2017

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
It seems to have become a bit of a "tradition" now that we host the first RTE of the year here at Pottal Pool House

So, unless anyone has any objections, we'll continue doing the same in 2017.

In the past we've had varying conditions on the day, some natural (snow) and some man made (gravel).

We've set fire to things and generally made a lot of noise whatever form that the "entertainment" has taken.

This year, we'll hopefully have a (very loud) race car up and running.

As usual, there'll be no charge - but we would hope (read : expect) that the charity bucket is not overlooked by anyone.

A little closer to the date we'll confirm times and start to firm up numbers but this posting is just so that hopefully you'll put us in your diary.

List : (we need this to know how much food to prepare ....)

John
Sonia
FazerPhil
Mike Strong
Wully (Possibly later)
Stephen Cooper
Gordon Sears
Jaybee
Dave Clarke
Garmin Dave
Ziggy
Lynn O'kane
Whistler
Winglider

Last edited:

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
Hope nobody minds but we need to change the date to the 21st January (one week later)

Phil - can you change the title on this thread please

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Under the title on the right of the page is the heading Thread Tools Hover the mouse over it and a menu appears including Edit thread title.

Hope this assists

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
sorry John the change of date rules me out as i'm working , I may b able to get thee around 2.00.
if thats ok
Wully

Unfortunately won't be able to make it, I'm going into dock for a third heart op on the 17th sorry.
I'll see you all on the road though in 2017 be because this time it will work.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I'll be there, can't miss an opportunity to ram home the benefits of Advanced Riding................

Being a wimp if it is zero celsius or snowing I will ask for a rain check, OK?

Love, light and kindness,

Dave

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
I'll be there, can't miss an opportunity to ram home the benefits of Advanced Riding................

Being a wimp if it is zero celsius or snowing I will ask for a rain check, OK?

Love, light and kindness,

Dave
Dave it will be good to see you - whether you're on two wheels or four. I'm not that much of a "motorcycle snob" am I ?