Email, Fax & PayPal?

Just curious, as a new member, why is there no means, other than postal mail, to submit documentation? I so rarely mail something by "snail mail" that I think my certification packet was the first think that I have mailed in the last year since I retired from the Air Force. I think it would reduce processing effort if electronic payment and documents were used. Maybe not...just curious.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Just curious, as a new member, why is there no means, other than postal mail, to submit documentation? I so rarely mail something by "snail mail" that I think my certification packet was the first think that I have mailed in the last year since I retired from the Air Force. I think it would reduce processing effort if electronic payment and documents were used. Maybe not...just curious.
If you actually read the rules, you will see the following under the paragraphs entitled "FINALLY, send it to:":

"Have a scanner and want to try ELECTRONIC APPLICATION? Visit: IBA Electronic Electronic Application Guidelines."

Note also that we accept PayPal.

Also - fax? Really? Does anyone still use fax machines? :)

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association