Dalby Qld Muster 2018

kwaka

Premier Member
We are booked in.
Google Maps indicates that Home -> Cobar -> Charleville -> Dalby is just shy of that magic 1610. That's an east/north/east route. May have to look at a south/east/north/west one instead! :)

See you there.

Been a while, Just getting back onto the forum. Where is everyone staying at this event and what is the check in time? I know I could look around in the forum, but I am getting lazy?

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Click on the topic at the top of this page and you'll get all the links to accomodation and registrstion etc. Rufus.
Im bopled in but not sure which place as im in with others.

Tele

Premier Member
Work has changed my roster starting in February and it now appears that I am rostered off on 07 April.
Looking forward to the challenge. Only 800k from home (direct) so it will be a detour to somewhere ......

Lonerider

Premier Member
Gonna have to give this one a miss. :mad::mad:

I just had open heart surgery to fix a very leaky valve on the 13th.
April will be a bit toooooo soon to attempt a 10,000k round trip. ( even on a 'wing ).
I hope to get on the bike in the next couple of weeks even if it is only around the block ( not an IBA type block tho ), recovery is going really well.
And I also lost my job 'cause they couldn't hold my position vacant for 3 months !

Rusjel

Premier Member
I know only too well what it's like to not ride because of health Ray and am also sorry to hear about your job.

I can only hope that your health comes good ( do as the nice medical people say) and then you sort your,riding and employment out. Keep us posted.