Ok, third time is not the charm...

pdbuzz

Premier Member
Maybe this isn't the place to put this, but I don't know where else I would.

I've gone to the IBA store on 3 occasions to try and purchase an IBA Premier membership and it goes through all steps, through PayPal and then on the last page, which I can only presume is the 'confirmation' page, I get nothing but a blank page. It reads on the address bar a bunch of info with 'complete' and 'payerID' but there is nothing on the page, so the transaction never finishes.

I've tried using the contact page and have received no response. Just FYI, I haven't sent anything in on my recent 'failure', which was just a few moments ago, but I did on my 2nd try (which occurred shortly after my 1st) almost 2 months ago.

How did others complete their IBA Premier purchase? I'm using the latest Chrome and don't have any problems with PayPal anywhere else, so I'm really stuck. I'm starting to think it's me! ;) Maybe I'm not allowed!

Rusjel

Premier Member
Ira will be along with a more proffesional response, the only thing I can offer is that I've had some trouble with sites using my iPad, but when I try with my laptop all is well. Not much of an explanation sorry but might be worth a try?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Ira will be along with a more proffesional response, the only thing I can offer is that I've had some trouble with sites using my iPad, but when I try with my laptop all is well. Not much of an explanation sorry but might be worth a try?
If you provide me a clue as to your name or IBA member number, I can have Mike look into it. PM or email me if that is more comfortable for you.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

pdbuzz

Premier Member
If you provide me a clue as to your name or IBA member number, I can have Mike look into it. PM or email me if that is more comfortable for you.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
I sent a PM, but I forgot to include my name; Patrick Crowe

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I sent a PM, but I forgot to include my name; Patrick Crowe
Actually, you sent a comment to my profile, to which I can't reply. I did drop you a PM in response.

For others experiencing the same problem, one needs be a regular IBA member before one can order a Premier membership.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Andy Andresen

Premier Member
Along those same lines, I have been having some difficulty, also!

1. Yesterday, I tried to renew my Premier membership and it appeared that all was good - but I never received a confirmation from IBA or Paypal.
This scenario also occurred on a previous situation a year ago? and I ended up paying twice for the same thing. (Eventually corrected)

2. I sent an email one week ago (12-27-17) to inquire as to why two of my checks have not cleared and no certificate received?
I haven't rec'd a reply to that email yet?:

[[[On July 31st, I completed a SS1000.

On October 20th, I sent the Application package with a check for $40.

I waited for a couple months to apply since I have been busy doing the 100K Club Ride In the mail today.
Also, Kneebone advised me in Allen TX that the winter hours are 'slower' and a better time for applying.

The check (#5281) has not cleared.

Neither has the check ($7.50) for a Bun Burner Gold Pin cleared. However, I did receive the pin.

I am a PREMIER MEMBER and thought it would be quicker than 2 months to hear back.

Andy Andresen19808

P.S. How is Donna doing now?]]]

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Along those same lines, I have been having some difficulty, also!

1. Yesterday, I tried to renew my Premier membership and it appeared that all was good - but I never received a confirmation from IBA or Paypal.
This scenario also occurred on a previous situation a year ago? and I ended up paying twice for the same thing. (Eventually corrected)

2. I sent an email one week ago (12-27-17) to inquire as to why two of my checks have not cleared and no certificate received?
I haven't rec'd a reply to that email yet?:

[[[On July 31st, I completed a SS1000.

On October 20th, I sent the Application package with a check for $40.

I waited for a couple months to apply since I have been busy doing the 100K Club Ride In the mail today.
Also, Kneebone advised me in Allen TX that the winter hours are 'slower' and a better time for applying.

The check (#5281) has not cleared.

Neither has the check ($7.50) for a Bun Burner Gold Pin cleared. However, I did receive the pin.

I am a PREMIER MEMBER and thought it would be quicker than 2 months to hear back.

Andy Andresen19808

P.S. How is Donna doing now?]]]
First, if you're having problems like this, please let me know - in general, the folks on the Forum can't do much to resolve the issues.

The next question with regard to renewing your Premier membership- did your PayPal payment eventually go through? Is there still a problem?

Finally, with regard to your SS1K submittal, did you send it to the email address reserved for Premier submission?

Let's take this offline - drop me a PM (not a comment to my profile page) or email me ([email protected]).

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association