*S O L D* BMW ComfortShell Riding Jacket: US XL / EU 58 - $300

Genuine BMW Jacket. BMW Blue / Dark Grey. Only worn a few times.
Includes original hang tags and instruction booklet.
This is a 3 season jacket here in MN. (Probably 4 seasons anywhere else). Utilizes a proprietary BMW technology that lets air in when warm and blocks wind when cold. Also completely waterproof. No abrasions of any kind. All zippers and Velcro™ work as designed. The interior and exterior pockets are spacious and totally waterproof. The neck section has soft padding that eliminates any rubbing or chafing, and the collar is high and tight enough to keep the rain off the back of your neck. Has shoulder, elbow and back protective armor. The wide sleeves easily facilitate gloves, and there is a convenient tightening strap with Velcro™ fasteners.
And like all things BMW, built with safety, maximum performance, and durability in mind.

I think $300 (Shipped to the lower 48) is a very good price for this excellent jacket.

Attachments

Tele

Premier Member
I have a four year old BMW Tourshell which is starting to loose it's water-proofness and the Velcro is also loosing it's alibility to hold onto itself :confused:
If I was closer I would have a very close think about this ..... I think Australia is one of the VERY lower US states :D