Dalby Qld Muster 2018

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Accommodation cancelled. I have recovered from my shoulder surgery but since had to have a sizeable lump removed from my RH ear and I'm still a few weeks away from being able to put a helmet on. I hope y'all have a fun ride.
Sorry to hear Rod, I was looking forward to catching up again mate.
Will you still be heading out to that far distant pub back out in the outback?
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Fatman

Accommodation cancelled. I have recovered from my shoulder surgery but since had to have a sizeable lump removed from my RH ear and I'm still a few weeks away from being able to put a helmet on. I hope y'all have a fun ride.
Not good news Rod, is always good to catch up with you for a laugh or 2. All the best in recovering.

Tele

Premier Member
Best wishes Rod for a full recovery. I assume that the "lump' is one of those that is far better 'out' than 'in'. Short term pain for long term gain :):)

I have had two separate Melanoma-in-situ baddies removed in the past few years. My motorcycle-riding skin cancer surgeon tells me his expert skill will allow me a few more riding years yet :p It comes with a severe anti-sun warning, even though the damage was done years ago. And I get to pay him excessive fees each 3 months so he can keep checking his handiwork :D

TripleTreat

Sorry to hear Rod, I was looking forward to catching up again mate.
Will you still be heading out to that far distant pub back out in the outback?
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I won't know until the day before Nico, it's right on the cusp of when I should be able to squeeze a helmet on again.

Fransvdm

Premier Member
Best wishes Rod for a full recovery. I assume that the "lump' is one of those that is far better 'out' than 'in'. Short term pain for long term gain :):)

I have had two separate Melanoma-in-situ baddies removed in the past few years. My motorcycle-riding skin cancer surgeon tells me his expert skill will allow me a few more riding years yet :p It comes with a severe anti-sun warning, even though the damage was done years ago. And I get to pay him excessive fees each 3 months so he can keep checking his handiwork :D
Ride at night:p:D:eek:

hagar

Premier Member
With such a long recovery I truly hope they got it all. Have a speedy complete recovery and see you out there again soon.

Nev..

Premier Member
8 days out, the forecast for the Dalby Muster weekend is looking pretty damn good for the entire east coast of Australia. Expect max day time temps in the low 30s west of the dividing range and little or no rain around the place at all. I can't wait to get on the bike and start riding. it's been 5 months since I rode across a state border, which is the longest time in the past 5 years between interstate trips.

Nev..

Premier Member
Also regarding rule 8. For people who are using the premier member method of recording their logs, are we required to present our photos of receipts with dash in addition to our receipts? If the receipts are being stored for auditing purposes, do we also need to supply our photos for audit as well ?

tj189

Premier Member
Also regarding rule 8. For people who are using the premier member method of recording their logs, are we required to present our photos of receipts with dash in addition to our receipts? If the receipts are being stored for auditing purposes, do we also need to supply our photos for audit as well ?
Post #85 hopefully answers this for you Nev:)