Centenary of Armistice - 2018 Ride

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Centenary of Armistice 2018
Requirements:
- Any ride adhering to IBA rules
- Ride must be completed between 09:00am and 10:00am local time on the 11th November 2018
- Contain letters of locations visited spelling POPPY. It should be noted that poppy must be in sequence however not necessarily in order. E.g. commence at Dubbo, Parkes, Tamworth, Orange, Parkes, Phillip (ACT), Wagga Wagga, Yass, and concluding at Canberra
Just to clarify team - if adhering to IBA rules, receipts are required at each location in the spelling of POPPY - correct?

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
You just made ne go and reread the op Nico.
Says things like n sequencebut not in order so i see your quandary. Sequence perhaps by route?
To theoretic for me so im sticking to order within my route.
Took me a little while for tbe penny to vrasp the hours between as an hour time window on the 11th too.
Hope your well mate.
Cheers

Skidoo

Premier Member
Just to clarify team - if adhering to IBA rules, receipts are required at each location in the spelling of POPPY - correct?
Correct Nico, wherever possible obtain a receipt otherwise another form of proof that you were at that location for example, SPOT, photo with meta data, actual sign of location (just kidding, please leave it intact for the next rider) ATM recept etc is more than acceptable.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Time is ticking away, less than eight months now :D

It is anticipated that there will be a substantial population growth in Canberra over this period creating challenges in accommodation and dinning.

I and several riders will be staying in Yass on the Sunday night. Yass has numerous hotels and motels. I have confirmed my booking at the Colonial Lodge Motor Inn:

http://bookings.centiumsoftware.com/NSW/Yass/Colonial-Lodge-Motor-Inn

Fransvdm

Premier Member
Time is ticking away, less than eight months now :D

It is anticipated that there will be a substantial population growth in Canberra over this period creating challenges in accommodation and dinning.

I and several riders will be staying in Yass on the Sunday night. Yass has numerous hotels and motels. I have confirmed my booking at the Colonial Lodge Motor Inn:

http://bookings.centiumsoftware.com/NSW/Yass/Colonial-Lodge-Motor-Inn

I'll be staying n Wollongong the Sunday night since Monday would be a normal working day for me

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
I'm unsure Henk is planning to go to Canberra. So....
Yorketown, Yongala, Yatala, Yunta Yeelanna for the "Y"
Port Augusta, Port Pirie, Peterborough, Paskeville, Purnong, Pinnaroo...lots of Points and Ports on Yorke and Ayrie Pen too.
Orroroo, Oodla Wirra, Olary, Overland Corner for the "O"
Just put them in an order that makes an SS1600k.

I should read all the replies before posting. LOL

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Henk, I’m a little bit worried about Piagil, as I can’t find anywhere you can get a receipt.
Henk the Piangil Caltex and General Store at 82 Murray Street (phone 03 5030 5309 - Rebecca said they open 0600hr to 1900hr) is an option or the Post Office next door to the east.

hagar

Premier Member
Henk the Piangil Caltex and General Store at 82 Murray Street (phone 03 5030 5309 - Rebecca said they open 0600hr to 1900hr) is an option or the Post Office next door to the east.
Problem solved. Ox, you’re better at Googling as I found nothing