Brit Butt Tour 2018

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Hi Wully,
Glad things are looking up for your family, hope your mother is doing better also...

All I can say about 2 of these 4 bonuses', they might be on a map, but these places don't exist, glad I didn't pick them last year for the Rally, I would not have been happy!
I checked Google Earth first and knew it was a challenge 22B Yelsted and 22B Yorkletts are what I'm referring to, and why the same No. ?!?!

I really should read through the forum more often. Spent a very confusing 1/2 hour looking for Brigadoon aka Yelsted, didnt think of taking a pic of the sat nav! does that count as a find?

Quill4

Brit Butt Rallymaster
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
I really should read through the forum more often. Spent a very confusing 1/2 hour looking for Brigadoon aka Yelsted, didnt think of taking a pic of the sat nav! does that count as a find?
Rally Book.png

Last years Rally Book clearly shows Yelsted as 22B and Yorkletts as 22C.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just pulled up on my GSA next to Cox'y on the Brit Butt Tour and I think its remarkable how he gets around on that new lightweight Honda Crossdresser. Even got a little knitting basket farkle from Aerostitch!. :)

20180605_130202.jpg 20180605_130202.jpg

Last edited:

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
I am speechless,
I think the is a organisation that I could report this to.
Any way how many BBT locations has that old Beammer been to or is it just sat in the garage dripping oil