2018 Social event - Sat 27th October in Sheffield

Sean

Premier Member
Would be there, But we fly to Spain that Morning with the Grandchildren, They tell me its a Holiday but I'm not convinced :eek:

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Well I’m here!

Quite a cold ride down from Newcastle and if there is no ice about I’m expecting an even colder ride home!

Hope to see some more IBA’rs son.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Thanks to Mark for arranging it all, as well as pulling some strings to get the surprise celebrity along. Again. A shame more people didn't make it. I was disappointed I had to leave early; I'd have preferred to have stayed and had some beers and banter. Oh well - it was a fine, cold ride home.

Regards,
Martin

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Despite the low numbers it was a nice social get together at a nice friendly pub with the very good DJ Dave once again :)

Will be interesting to hear what forum and Farcebook members think about any 2019 social events.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
The ride to eat in Calais is a well attended gathering now. Arrive Friday sober up sunday. Under UK rtes
Last RTE of the year

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Good O, I was not sure as last year there seemed to have been both.
The County Antrim Aircrew are planning to attend Calais (Splitter142 and myself).

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
2018 was lacking in support and nobody nobody replied to Mark's question above so there will be no social event in 2019. You are all welcome to join us in Calais though