Premier Membership

varnerju

Premier Member
IBA Member
I hadn't been interested in premier membership when I first heard about it. The perks just didn't appeal to me, but then someone described it as more of a donation to a group you believe in, and so I signed up. And heck, it will be nice to get to the front of the verification line.

I had planned on getting it this year, but then there was some crazy worldwide situation that shifted my focus away from riding. Starting to come back to life, I planned a SS1K, and bought the membership during the hasty planning process. I still have not received an email, and the IBAEstore still shows order status of "open". It has been 10 days, so if it was something like they only process one day of the week, we should have passed that. Is there something else I need to do? Or just have patience?

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Patience is the key to many things in life varnerju. Often, when things don't work out for me, when I look at what went wrong in life, or some job, or some challenge, it turns out that a little more patience was all that was required.

Bumping this thread won't hurt though. ;)

varnerju

Premier Member
IBA Member
Not sure if it was from this thread, or just timing, but I got my an email a few hours after submitting here. Patience... It's over rated ;) JK

So glad to be part of it, and now to submit my first ride, that I just gathered all the materials for and think I have all set to submit!

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I'm a bit confused. I see you in the member database, but you say you are submitting your first ride. What am I missing?

Ira

varnerju

Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm a bit confused. I see you in the member database, but you say you are submitting your first ride. What am I missing?

Ira
Yes, I realized after posting that could be taken the wrong way. I meant submit my first ride as a premier member. Very exciting!