Certificates for some very old rides?

Hello IBA riders, Your more then welcome to laugh at this request, but it is valid and I will pay the cost. I did a 50cc WAY back in May, 1991. Never received the 50cc Certificate or the Bunburner 1500. My time, verified in writting by IBA (I could send a copy by phone if needed) was 35:08, Jack to San Diego. A respectable time, if I do say so. My name IS on the list near the very bottom, out of countless hundreds. The fairly early days of IBA. Any chance of my slightly tardy request being granted? Thanks Brian Morrow

CB650F

Premier Member
I don't know about a free copy of the certificate, but you can order copies of old certs from the e-store. https://ibaestore.com/index.php That's the link to the e-store. Looks like it's a nominal $8.50 for a replacement cert. ($8 for premier members) I would just order a copy. Less than $10 is completely fair IMO since it's all volunteers and they have to package and ship it to you. I bet they don't make a penny off of it.

I don't know about a free copy of the certificate, but you can order copies of old certs from the e-store. https://ibaestore.com/index.php That's the link to the e-store. Looks like it's a nominal $8.50 for a replacement cert. ($8 for premier members) I would just order a copy. Less than $10 is completely fair IMO since it's all volunteers and they have to package and ship it to you. I bet they don't make a penny off of it.
Thanks ! Problem is, I never received the certificates to begin with. I am on the mile long list as having completed the 50cc, fifth name from the bottom, thats how long ago it was, but the 1500 miles in 24 hrs. part, well, they would need some proof, which I have. Don't know who to ask. Mike Kneebone? He has been with them since the 80s

CB650F

Premier Member
Since you are on the list, they have proof. You would maybe just need to prove that you are who you claim you are. Ira is typically the guy with the answers to odd questions. Common ones too. Ira is full of answers.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
See my reply in the other Forum area to which you posted this request. Thanks.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association