Daylight robbery

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Just cancelled the insurance on my XT 600 by the time they took £25.00 admin fee and 12% insurance tax FFS how the feck can HMRC have the bloody cheek to tax it twice i ended up with enough for a beer and sandwich out of fifty odd quid refund, thieving barstewards.
At least Robin hood had the decency to wear a mask.

Last edited:

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
dont think robin was known for wearing a mask maybe your thinking of dick turpin?
Alright Dick fuckin Turpin then, Jesus H Christ on a fuckin pogo stick all this insistence on accuracy is enough to make any self respecting bishop kick his stained glass bastard windows in, 25 fuckin quid admin fee for about thirty seconds computer time i don't mind a joke but fuck a pantomime.
As i removed the risk for the insurance company the ungrateful bastards should be paying me 25 fuckin quid i hope the evil minded money grabbing bastard who thought this up bleeds to death when he shits a hedgehog backwards the horrible ****

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
UPSET!!!!!! UPSET!!!!!!!! THIEVING BASTARDS need rogering with the rough end of a pineapple then beating to death with a bag of spanners then buried in their own back garden with their arse sticking in the air so their kids have got somewhere to park their bikes.