Requirement for DBR at "corners" during 50CC Quest

CB650F

Premier Member
Anyone looking at a map should be able to see that I-10 does not even come within 75 miles of San Diego, but do keep digging. It is entertaining.
And I-90 is 75 miles from Milwaukee, though Rapid City to Milwaukee is just I-90. It's almost like 75 miles is insignificant on a 2350 mile route. Like I said, pedantic semantic complaints won't get you anywhere. If you have something legitimate, feel free to bring it up.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
And I-90 is 75 miles from Milwaukee, though Rapid City to Milwaukee is just I-90. It's almost like 75 miles is insignificant on a 2350 mile route. Like I said, pedantic semantic complaints won't get you anywhere. If you have something legitimate, feel free to bring it up.
Your "proof" of I-10 going to San Diego is to triple-down and say that I-90 goes to Milwaukee?

I grow weary of you. You are no longer entertaining. Into the Bozo Bin with you.

CB650F

Premier Member
Your "proof" of I-10 going to San Diego is to triple-down and say that I-90 goes to Milwaukee?

I grow weary of you. You are no longer entertaining. Into the Bozo Bin with you.
Ah yes, another grand attempt to pretend like I said something I didn't, then object to an argument I never made. That's exactly the pedantic bullshit I spoke of earlier.

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
My only regret is that there isn't a "block" button (like on Facebook) that makes him disappear entirely. The "ignore" button isn't quite as robust.

I had hoped that being a part of such a niche, enthusiast forum would help weed out the bozos, but I was wrong. It's tiresome to deal with people who are hell-bent on being combative and belligerent.