Barbeque ride

Attempting a barbeque ride next weekend and have a question about the rules.
Do the restaurants have to be physically 200 miles apart, or can I arrange my route to make the 200 plus miles between
the barbeque joints.
I will be nesting a lap around Nevada at the same time anyway

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Attempting a barbeque ride next weekend and have a question about the rules.
Do the restaurants have to be physically 200 miles apart, or can I arrange my route to make the 200 plus miles between
the barbeque joints.
I will be nesting a lap around Nevada at the same time anyway
You have to ride 200 miles between restaurants. So theoretically, if there were two restaurants across the street from each other, you could stop at one, ride 100 miles out and then 100 miles back and stop at the other restaurant.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

FJ2112

Premier Member
You have to ride 200 miles between restaurants. So theoretically, if there were two restaurants across the street from each other, you could stop at one, ride 100 miles out and then 100 miles back and stop at the other restaurant.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
But get a DBR at the location 100 miles out correct?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
But get a DBR at the location 100 miles out correct?
Think about it for a second. You need to document your ride to demonstrate you rode the ride you claim. If one didn't obtain a DBR at the turnaround point, how else would you show that you didn't simply walk across the street? :)

FJ2112

Premier Member
Think about it for a second. You need to document your ride to demonstrate you rode the ride you claim. If one didn't obtain a DBR at the turnaround point, how else would you show that you didn't simply walk across the street? :)
Yes, I have stated the obvious.