2022 R1250RT Dash/Shelf? Options?

mess533

Ron Messick, Independence, MO IBA#598
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
As the title asks, are there available options for a 2022+ R1250RT dash? The prior version doesn't quite fit the new TFT display.

mess533

Ron Messick, Independence, MO IBA#598
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Nick, let me install and see what comes of it before I recommend. I shoud have the parts later this week. The specifically said it wouldn't fit diercly on the GSA but portions might? I dunno. I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks Greg. Looks great and it just doesnt fit the newer screen. I tried hackin it up and use parts from here and there to no avail. Found a Police aftermarket company that knew the exact issues and have the remedy. Ordered and should be here this coming week.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Nick, let me install and see what comes of it before I recommend. I shoud have the parts later this week. The specifically said it wouldn't fit diercly on the GSA but portions might? I dunno. I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks Greg. Looks great and it just doesnt fit the newer screen. I tried hackin it up and use parts from here and there to no avail. Found a Police aftermarket company that knew the exact issues and have the remedy. Ordered and should be here this coming week.
Hi Ron,

Having bought a 1250RT last month, I'm interested in what can be done; any update on what you bought, and how it worked out?

After this week's events, maybe I should just ask James Owen!

Regards,
Martin