It's Time for a Roundup!

Hop

Hi Everyone,
I have been out of the loop for a bit and have come back in excited to see we are planning to get together. Love it. Reading between the lines if I am SS1600 to get there I will have to sort out my own ride certification through our US friends - you do not have the approval to certified rides as part of the muster. Is that right? I am OK with that just want to know.

Biggles

Premier Member
Hi Everyone,
I have been out of the loop for a bit and have come back in excited to see we are planning to get together. Love it. Reading between the lines if I am SS1600 to get there I will have to sort out my own ride certification through our US friends - you do not have the approval to certified rides as part of the muster. Is that right? I am OK with that just want to know.
TJ gave you a "thumbs up", but just to confirm- yes, that is the case. I think it was only the first 2 Musters where IBA Oz arranged on-the-spot certificates for Finishers. It all got too hard, so now you're on your own, but there will be plenty of people there to sign Witness forms if you need that.

tj189

Premier Member
Hi Everyone,
Great to see you popping in again Hop.

yes, application fr the ride will need to be completed through the current system which is still through IBA USA. Please check out the IBA Premier Program for an update that assists in certification plus other benefits .
cheers

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
lots of big deep wide potholes wide spread from Narrabri trough to the coast.
Most morning along the Waterfall Way I see caravans cars trucks or bikes being retrieved with major damage from pothole strikes.

Councils involved cannot get around this damage fast enough and many of these damaged patches are full width of carriage way.

hagar

Premier Member
Most morning along the Waterfall Way I see caravans cars trucks or bikes being retrieved with major damage from pothole strikes.

Councils involved cannot get around this damage fast enough and many of these damaged patches are full width of carriage way.
Bugger

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Bad I'm thinking when Liverpool Plains Shire Council states publicly they have no money left to repair the pot holes in that shire at all.
I took a look. That stretch is hmmm interesting and will get your full attention.

Grey Gentry

Premier Member

Waterfall Way, East or West of Dorrigo?

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Ron.
My personal observations are west of Dorigo.
My work mate has been east and bought the situation to my attention hence my post.
He is out that way again this weekend so Ill look for an update.

Im not saying dont use these roads. Im saying be extra careful.

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
Thanks Gatey. I'm planning to ride up from the coast then turn north on the Coramba Rd, then see where it takes me. Maybe a little loop, maybe a bigger one, depends on the conditions.

ACTCapo

I think I’ll have to pull the pin on the Muster. Starting a new job next week and the newbies get lumped with all the weekend shifts the long-termers don’t want, apparently and I won’t have enough leave built up even if I wanted to take it :(

Skidoo

Premier Member
I think I’ll have to pull the pin on the Muster. Starting a new job next week and the newbies get lumped with all the weekend shifts the long-termers don’t want, apparently and I won’t have enough leave built up even if I wanted to take it :(
That’s bad luck, we never know what’s around the corner.