Brit Butt Rally 26/27 August 2023

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
And hopefully everyone riding during this August Bank Holiday weekend will also love my themed bonus locations for this year's Rally. My first one in 2021 were all 'rude and funny' named locations, then last year in 2022 were all 'Castle' based locations. So only at the Friday evening meeting is when you will hear about about this year's Themed locations.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Roll on August Bank Holiday weekend. So only need to book the Friday off work. As you'll be able to go back home on the Bank Holiday Monday. And you'll all get a nice A5 sized Rally Book, so nice to store in your top box easily. And there will ideally be 3 Bonus locations on each page, and hopefully not just 2.

TimeBandit

Premier Member
IBA Member
So, maybe I missed something, but I can't find any registration page for this year's Brit Butt. Could someone help me out on this, please?

Last edited:

John Cross

I think I have taken part in the last ten Brit Butts, but I am sorry to say I have ridden my last rally.

I had spinal neck surgery a couple of months ago and have been very strongly advised not to ride motorcycles again as even a small accident could leave me paralysed.

I might have risked it but my wife was with me when the surgeon broke this news.

I hope you all have a good rally this year.

Ride safe,
John

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry to hear your news John. Shame the wife was supporting you on this occasion. Hopefully see you out and about.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Get those hotel rooms booked. The allocation is released for general sale in two weeks time. Mid July.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I think I have taken part in the last ten Brit Butts, but I am sorry to say I have ridden my last rally.

I had spinal neck surgery a couple of months ago and have been very strongly advised not to ride motorcycles again as even a small accident could leave me paralysed.

I might have risked it but my wife was with me when the surgeon broke this news.

I hope you all have a good rally this year.

Ride safe,
John
Take care John. You can always help the rally team...

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
As a newbie, do I have to book the hotel for three nights? And do I have to register before I find out the location of the hotel.
Thankyou
If you live 5 minutes up the road, you won't need to book the hotel at all but otherwise you'll want Friday night and probably Sunday night. I've PM'd you the hotel address.