My 2015 F6B Deluxe

maxrider

Premier Member
2015 F6B Deluxe for sale, Blue.
$12900
Close to pristine condition,29880 Miles, and many useful upgrades, starting with Maddstad's adjustable windshield, wireless tire pressure monitor with metal 3-way stems to allow refill without removal of the sensor, and full onboard alerts in audio and sight for drop-in pressure and too much heat on tire LED front lights, DRL mirror turn indicators, led fog lights, front and rear camera installed with wide angle lenses, and camera sim card/main unit located in rear trunk space, highway footrest adjustable/folding, Brand new Russell Day Long, made for a person with 32-25 inseam, 220-250 pounds, and can be custom retailored at the shop to fine-tune future needs. Goldstrike handle grips, Volt meter, Kissan Headlight Modulators, Heli-Bars fully adjustable, and OEM handlebars in case you want them. Bigcup drink holder/bottle, UVEX blindspot elimination mirrors on both sides, Cell phone cradle wired for power. Cruise control, heated grips with 3 levels, center stand, Brocks Performance mufflers, fork lock. Rear luggage rack, also have a rear Givi touring hard case (the biggest size)lockable not pictured for additional luggage carry space. Upgraded front suspension by Progressive, replaced OEM bearings with ALL BALLS tapered bearings,anti-dive module installed, rear LED lights, LED backoff lights installed at the rear, Runflat rear tire brand new, extra wide brand front tire, for the folks in the know related to DD (double dark)look it up the safest way to travel on 2 wheels, battery charger pony cable, onboard USB connector to rear bag for additional music, all the other stuff Honda puts on radio, weather channels, etc, 3 spray bottles of custom mixed paint, primer,cover,clear.

This was going to be my last bike, put several thousand into this bike, made it into the ultimate touring bike, been riding for 51 yrs, but I'm going to give it up.

So one lucky person is going to get this virtually maintenance-free bike which is ultra-reliable, and is the most comfortable touring machine with loads of torque, for just a bit more than what you would pay for a stripped one, but you would have spent that money I already did for you and installed it, saving you even more time and money, turn-key touring dream.

Have this listed on 2 other mc sites, I only add this to this here for my LD riders, have Helite black touring jacket with spare air canisters, rain liners, over pants all size for a person 6-6'5" 200-239 range,some new and or slighly used, the big drinking jug with 10 ft of hose, new never used, and other odds and ends, gloves, mittens,seat cover,etc.

I post pictures here soon, have to figure this out, or click the CL list link.

link:https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...623428861.html

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/102895512907666 My project (1).jpg My project (2).jpg

Last edited:

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Looks very nice. You might want to add the asking price to your original post even though it's in the CL ad.

To add pictures here, click on edit, (at the bottom of your post), then at the top of the page, the small square icon to the left of the smiley face is 'insert image', click on that and a pop up window opens.

Now either open your photo file on your PC and drag a photo into the box for the insert image window, or if you have the picture posted on a site, then once you open the insert image window, click on the little chain link icon at the top of that window and it will change to a text field where you can paste in your image address.

To find your image address of a photo posted to another site, locate the cursor over the picture, right click with the mouse and select 'copy image address', then go to the forum image address line and right click again to select 'paste'. You can also use Command V to paste if you prefer.

Hope that helps and good luck with the sale.

Note that the picture will appear where ever the cursor is in a post, so make sure you put the cursor after your text or where ever you want the picture before starting. This all works the same in a new post too, you just don't need to start with the edit at the bottom, since it's new, not an existing post.

maxrider

Premier Member
Thanks Eric, great instructions, and corrections on the price, tried the Pic upload file to great for upload, will try it later another way.

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
Thanks Eric, great instructions, and corrections on the price, tried the Pic upload file to great for upload, will try it later another way.
Just open the picture in practically any photo editor or there and resize it. It's just a few button clicks.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
When my file is too large, I use https://postimages.org/ It's a lot easier for me than trying to manipulate it myself on my computer.
Looks like a pretty handy site. Just be careful what you upload and make certain you are aware of their ToS. Your image may end up being used in an impotence advertising campaign... :D

"With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant PostImage a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content, including embedded (hotlinked) into third-party websites otherwise not affiliated with PostImage."

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Probably not good for documents of personal nature. If my bike ends up on a coffee cup somewhere, I'm ok with that. Impotence ad could be tame compared to some of the stuff out there. There is so much clickbait these days just to get people exposed to ads, it's nuts. I wonder when advertising for drugs will get banned in the US like it is everywhere else in the world except the New Zealand.