Search results

1. Ira

Auxiliary Tank Inspection

The process consists of Warchild grabbing the aux tank and violently shaking it. If it moves independently from the bike, it probably needs some work. :) If I have the time, I'm planning on doing some Periscope livestreams over the check-in weekend, including some of the tech inspection (as...
  2. Ira

Iron Butt Rally 2019

The 2019 IBR Web site will be at http://ironbutt.com/?p=80FDDB02D30F06DFE55F28AB8A4C7EBF Right now, it's just placeholders but will probably go live the weekend before the start. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  3. Ira

Practice Planning with 2017 IBR Rally Book

I'm afraid I don't have them. But I had posted the following some time ago: I have posted the waypoint files for the 2013 IBR at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hpfxn514qrybdzz/AABMlLgukbo8LhpD4zXy8gO5a?dl=0 If you hit the "Download" button and select "Direct Download", you will receive a zip...
  4. Ira

Replacement certificates

I just sent you a private Forum message with your IBA number and eStore password. Ira
  5. Ira

Replacement certificates

You order via the eStore Web site, not through email. The Web site is at https://ibaestore.com/ If you haven't logged on to the eStore in 17 years, I will have to reset your password. Please drop me a private Forum message with your real name and/or your IBA member number and I'll reset it...
  6. Ira

Replacement certificates

You can order one through the IBA eStore. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  7. Ira

No reply from main website web form

I just tried it and it appears, as you suspected, to be broken. I've reported it to Mike. In the meantime, you can drop me your question as a Forum PM or to ira@ironbutt.com Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  8. Ira

Need Your Forum Status Changed?

In order to be a Premier member, one first needs to be an IBA member. So one implies the other. But if you want both below your avatar, I can do that. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  9. Ira

New England 1000

I'm unaware of anyone doing so. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  10. Ira

Ride Around Iowa

The rules state "You may start at any required city. " To be a bit more clear, you must start at a required city, but you may start at any one of them. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  11. Ira

CHANGE OF BIKE MID-RIDE

Correct. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  12. Ira

New England 1000

Actually, almost dozen folks have completed an RI-1000. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  13. Ira

New England 1000

I spoke with Mike. The New England 1000 rules page is being worked on as we speak. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  14. Ira

SpotWalla page "2019 Iron Butt Rally"

The pages become active when the rally starts. The link to the page for the general public will posted at that time. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  15. Ira

SpotWalla page "2019 Iron Butt Rally"

The Iron Butt Rally supports several Spotwalla pages. There are pages for the riders and their families, the staff, and for the general public. The latter shows locations, but does not identify the specific riders. In the past, there have been "time lapses" produced, showing the riders...
  16. Ira

IBR Dinner Tickets

The availability of banquet tickets was announced to Premier members on March 21st. I don't know if any are left. You should check with Lisa Landry at ironbuttlisa@gmail.com Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  17. Ira

Is the Premier Witness Program good for 48/10 ?

It covers all IBA certificate rides. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  18. Ira

What is your fuel window?

FYI, fuel pumps do not like being run dry. And you will therefore also not like it. So if it starts coughing, don't wait too long to pull over. Ira
  19. Ira

Premier Membership

Well, I upped your Forum status. Check your Forum mailbox for the Premier no-witness procedures. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  20. Ira

Anyone else still waiting for a submission from last summer?

I've again asked Mike to bring this to closure. Ira