Search results

1. toecutter52

2017 Iron Butt Rally USA

Phil W. said: "Lastly no matter what we do.. shit sometimes happens. It only takes one minor error in 11 days to DNF. " William S. said: " Smile in the face of adversity" Good luck D &W
  2. toecutter52

First Zambia SaddleSore

the right stuff, that man
  3. toecutter52

Ride to Eat 2017 Nr 1 Luxembourg

Some pics from the Luxemburg meeting official group-pic; made by Carl the man, always carrying the burden of organisation - latterly in additional function as credit institution "Piet Crediet" some snapshots of the gathering still life dinner chieftain on the...
  4. toecutter52

Ride to Eat 2017 Nr 1 Luxembourg

Better late than never; we decided to collect some more patches ... Just booked a room in the IBIS for the 2 of us. Evening meal - yes. Please put us on the list. Doris & Werner
  5. toecutter52

Picking up your dropped bike

The right way to do it. Did it 2 times with my 400 kg Goldwing and it works well. Crux of the matter isn't the back, if you keep it straight outstrecked, but the strength of your legs. To say it with the athletic sportler: "Shut up and squat" - in case of the case :cool:
  6. toecutter52

Ian (Scooterboy)

I express my condolences. Ian was a cool chap and, as far as I can remember, my last smoking-companion during the international RTE's.
  7. toecutter52

Reports During ET16

Nice opportunity for a cozy flower-sniffin ride. Take your Ultra-CVO anmd collect it. Or, in lack of time, ride a smooth SS 2000 km. Shouldn't be a problem for the infamous dutch throttle strangler:cool:
  8. toecutter52

Reports During ET16

Michiel's route: from start till the bow out
  9. toecutter52

Power naps

Last month, after a break of 2 years, I went out for 2 IBA-Rides - a SS 1000 and a BBG 2500. In the meantimme, my rides had a maximum of app. 600 miles a day. I decided, to be very careful and therefore have some breaks, espacially in the night, in addition to the usual fuel stops. I always...
  10. toecutter52

2016-08-20 Innsbruk, Austria

As far as I remember:" Some guys have ......" Rod, the former mod ;) We'll hopefully arrive at Hannes on Friday in the later afternoon.
  11. toecutter52

Rude place trip

Once on the continet, short 40 miles away from F*cking ( pronounced "Fooking") you'll find the small town "Mösendorf" , means cunt village. Spreading your trip to the Berlin area and visit "Busendorf" in German boobs village. If necessary, some other suggestions can be made.
  12. toecutter52

I understand; last year in Pieterburen, we had a short discussion about that application area. Let's finish the whole thing with some slightly modified words from Basil Fawlty: "don't mention the weight" :cool:
  13. toecutter52

Better late than never:rolleyes: We've booked a room at Hannes. Michiel, would you please be so kind to put us on the list. As a couple in the first stadium of progeria, we definitely don't take part in that sleigh adventure. Time drags by fast enough..... Doris & Werner
  14. toecutter52

Troubles in Europe

May I take the liberty, especially under these circumstances, to remind you of some great words, spoken by an UK politician: “You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs – Victory in spite of all terror – Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for...
  15. toecutter52

Who'd have thought it!

:cool: For me, it is a privilege to salute you. On the other hand; the last reasonably compos mentis (lucid) politicians in the EU will leave now. For us (Germans) this means hell:(
  16. toecutter52

IBA 4 Corners???

and a 4 Corner UK - not to forget
  17. toecutter52

2016-04-23 Ksiaz Castle, Poland

Here we have the group-pic of our RTE-meeting in Ksiaz Castle in Walbrzych (former Waldenburg) in Poland We nearly have all attendees on the photo, including Rainer Killian with a short stop over whilst riding a BB 2500 km, but one man lost. The reason why, you can find out on the next pic...
  18. toecutter52

Back home sunday at 18.00h after a hard and rather cold ride of 900 km. 150 km with heavy snowfall an very bad visibility between Görlitz/Bautzen and in the Kassel mountains. A few pics will follow as soon as possible.
  19. toecutter52

Here's the solution: instead of the sauna try a 15 minute handstand under a hot shower; heatwaves and transpiring are as sure as death and taxes;)
  20. toecutter52

We take the opportunity to a) collect 17 points for the GBT on the forward run to the target location b) collect 2 more patches to plaster our living room wall c) meet some of those dear hearts and gentle people:( Hotel booked. Michiel, please put us on the list. Doris & Werner