Search results

1. Garage Monster

Website errors

On the home page the link for TROPHIES does not work
  2. Garage Monster

Do I need the new spotwalla?

First let me say I am getting old and maybe brain cells are dying. Thanks mostly to Covid and stress at work I have not done a ride in the last 2 years. Now I read about the new Spotwalla and I feel really stupid. In the past I have used Spotwalla and the Bubbler app. In the future, as a premier...
  3. Garage Monster

list of finishers

I can't seem to find the pages where all finishers are recorded. Any help?
  4. Garage Monster

need a little guidance on this site

Sorry. Ben a premiere member for some time but have always found this site to be a mystery. I need to find out when my membership is due for renewal and I have been told to go to the estore. I can find nothing on this site that tells me how to get there. Thanks for pointing me in the right...
  5. Garage Monster

How to edit my post

I have a long post that I did with cut and paste and some spaces between words disappeared. How can I go back and fix that? Also I put a picture in another post and it appears twice. How can I fix that?
  6. Garage Monster

My 50CC. I did it.

I recently received word my 50CC has been certified and I am thrilled. I decided now is the time to do my ride report. I think many are like me and read these reports as part of the decision making and planning process so perhaps I can help or inspire someone. First a little background...
  7. Garage Monster

need mapping help for CC50

I am a premiere member and doing a CC50 in two weeks. The instructions say I need an electronic map made in Map Quest or Google Maps. I have always used Microsoft Streets and Trips with help from Google Maps to insure correct addresses for way points. Streets and Trips allows me to create a GPX...
  8. Garage Monster

Which CC50 Route?

I hope to do a CC50 this April from West to East. I have plotted out 2 routes and need advice. The most popular seems to be the San Diego to Jacksonville via basically I-10. I am considering Santa Monica to Savannah. I would jump up to Bakersfield and catch I-40 to Memphis and then angle down to...
  9. Garage Monster

Great sport tourer for sale for the long distance

Have to slow down and want to do a 50CC so the Hayabusa with all the extras incuding Givi bags has to go. To view this ad on eBay, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter item number 301955461038 in the search box at the top of the eBay home page.