10hr Rally in May

Brookester

Premier Member
The crazy Canadians have a 10 hour Rally coming in May. This Rally can be done from anywhere in the World in a 10 hour period from May 11-13 Ontario time (midnight May 11 to 13:59 May 14 AEST)
Now whilst it is entitled "The Signs of Spring", host Wolfe Bonham thinks some Aussies would do OK in it.
The Rally is designed as an introduction to Rally-ing so it may be an opportunity for anyone interested to have a go...I know I will be.
So get in quick as you'll need to register ($25CA) to get your flag to print off and recieve your Rally Book.
Rally's are meant to be a challenge so doing Spring in Autumn should be just that.
Little info here and link to registration
http://wolfe35.wixsite.com/lobolocorallies/signs-of-spring-mini-rally-may-11-1

Last edited:
Hi Brookester, How did you go on this rally. I am working on one for September 8/9 this year. Will be a 30 hour rally. Will announce all the details soon, but will be designed with a base route and then the big guns can fiddle with Base Camp and get big points if they want. You’ll actually be able to complete this one with a paper map if need be. This one will be from Taree to Taree. I’m working on more that will be able to be done simultaneously from home as well, but they will come later in the year.
Can you send me the copy of this 10 hour rally you did? I take (steal) ideas from everywhere.
How did you go in the rally?
Annette

Brookester

Premier Member
Hi Annette,
Doing this rally this weekend along with a few other Aussies. Will send you stuff early next week.
I like your 30 hour rally concept and I too have been working on a 33-36 hour rally concept so will talk more shortly.
Cheers, Brooke

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi Brookester, How did you go on this rally. I am working on one for September 8/9 this year. Will be a 30 hour rally. Will announce all the details soon, but will be designed with a base route and then the big guns can fiddle with Base Camp and get big points if they want. You’ll actually be able to complete this one with a paper map if need be. This one will be from Taree to Taree. I’m working on more that will be able to be done simultaneously from home as well, but they will come later in the year.
Can you send me the copy of this 10 hour rally you did? I take (steal) ideas from everywhere.
How did you go in the rally?
Annette
You can count me in for the 30 hour rally, I need all the rally practice I can get.
Unfortunately the dates do coincide with the memorial ride weekend.

Brookester

Premier Member
Well I did'nt get out the gate :( came down with something and got really exhausted spending only about 3-4hrs out of bed Sat and not feeling up to riding for even 5hrs today. Will try for the Sept and/or Oct remote rallies by Lobo Loco. Hope the other 3 Aussies had a blast.