2003 FJR1300AS - ABS - CRUISE CONTROL--- SOLD

Farkleit

Premier Member
Hi All, my wife has an ongoing leg issue and her FJR is too heavy for here these days, soooo she has decided to sell it.
The bike is a 2003 FJR1300AS with ABS
currently listed on GUMTREE and posted on Facebook
PRICE $5,795 ONO
Nat is the second owner of the bike. She purchased the bike from a guy in Geelong Vic who bought it new, and it had 89,795klm on the clock in Feb of 2004. The previous owner had the 90,000klm service done by Peter Stevens Motorcycles. (i have receipts)
The bike came with the following farkles:
SR357 Rack
Top Box
GIVI Tank Cover & Bag color coded to the bike
Staintune Exhaust
Upon purchase the bike had the following items added:
MC CRUISE CONTROL
BAR RISERS
OGGY KNOBS
FRONT GUARD EXTENDER
CIGARETTE ACCESSORY PLUG IN THE GLOVEBOX
Since purchased it's traveled 110,070klm, been well looked after, when we first received her she went for a trip to the Surgeon General and the shafts and pumpkin etc all came out and fully greased and serviced.
The bike has had a Oil change and filter replaced every 5000klm since she owned it.
Almost new PR4 tyres are fitted,
90 degree Valve Stems

Below are current photos, the bike will have a roadworthy provided upon sale.
Open to Offers, note there are some scratches on the left mirror, left Staintune and on the screen where the bike fell in our driveway and hit my bike. these can be seen in the photos, they are very minor blemishes.
Im sure if you have a mate looking for a great tourer this wont disappoint them. please share.
The bike is located in Capalaba Queensland Australia.
Contact me 0447224099 or email [email protected] for any further info.
Now listed on Bike Sales

Last edited:

Roadglider

Premier Member
Makes me miss my 2005 FJR1300ABS. I traded it in for my 2017 Road Glide Ultra. Single owner, very dependable and an awesome ride. It was my first sport tourer and my stepping stone to my Harley. The new owner will not be disappointed with the FJR1300. Good luck!