2013 BMW R1200RT, loaded, only 1500 miles!

I purchased this bike “new” at the dealer last week (June 29, 2018) where it had been kept in the back of their heated/air-conditioned showroom since 2013. They replaced the battery, changed the factory oil & filter, and cleared out all the codes (all pertained to bad battery). I rode the bike 1200 miles to get home.
It comes without a scratch, or any farkles to speak of, although I did have the dealer transfer over my BMW Nav III & BMW topcase, which I will include for a full-price offer.
The reason for this impulsive purchase was the final-drive failure of my previous R1200RT at 83,500 miles.
Asking $16,500 which is less than what I have in it.
BMW warranty expired on the showroom.
[email protected] Or my cell is 717-805-2313

Attachments

Herbert

IBA Member
I purchased this bike “new” at the dealer last week (June 29, 2018) where it had been kept in the back of their heated/air-conditioned showroom since 2013. They replaced the battery, changed the factory oil & filter, and cleared out all the codes (all pertained to bad battery). I rode the bike 1200 miles to get home.
It comes without a scratch, or any farkles to speak of, although I did have the dealer transfer over my BMW Nav III & BMW topcase, which I will include for a full-price offer.
The reason for this impulsive purchase was the final-drive failure of my previous R1200RT at 83,500 miles.
Asking $16,500 which is less than what I have in it.
BMW warranty expired on the showroom.
[email protected] Or my cell is 717-805-2313
And Why will you sell it?