2016-02-27 Verdun, France

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Right, add me to the list. Eurotunnel booked, hotels (Ibis Styles Calais, Ibis Budget Verdun) booked. Fingers crossed for the weather...

Regards,
Martin

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Free patches are available for the attendees. We only make 20 for each RTE as that is usually enough. So if you really don't collect them say so at Verdun and everyone who wants one will get one.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Right, add me to the list. Eurotunnel booked, hotels (Ibis Styles Calais, Ibis Budget Verdun) booked. Fingers crossed for the weather...

Regards,
Martin
Had to clear 3 inches of snow off the car in Calais on Thursday morning.....

Martex

Michiel, Can you add
Rob Hook,
Neil Smith,
Ricky Norman,
and me Martin Grafton to the list please,
we are all booked, and looking forward to
meeting everyone.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
For those of you staying in Calais on Friday evening... I'm currently planning on an ETA of around 8 pm. Will I be able to have dinner after I arrive, or should I plan on a gourmet meal of supermarket sandwiches on the Chunnel? And where will we be meeting - or will that be obvious when I get there?

Regards,
Martin

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Martin

I should be arriving at about 7-7:30. There are a number of eateries in the vicinity of the Ibis. I intend to eat across the road from it and I have eaten at other establishments as late as 10pm.

Hope this assists

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Please could you add me to the list please Michiel?
If you have room please could you pack the books ?
Ibis Styles Calais Center Friday night ;)
Verdun Saturday:p

PS Phil I would like a patch if poss !:)

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Martin

I should be arriving at about 7-7:30. There are a number of eateries in the vicinity of the Ibis. I intend to eat across the road from it and I have eaten at other establishments as late as 10pm.

Hope this assists
We know a great place to eat and it's just round the corner