2017 HW3 Rally - Heaven and Hell! - Grand Junction, CO - Aug 11, 12, 13

Justin

Well, people are already singing up, so it looks like registration is officially open for the 2017 HW3 Rally. Once again this will be a 32 hour rally running out of Grand Junction, Colorado. The theme of the 2017 rally is Heaven and Hell, and you'll get to visit awesome bonuses scattered throughout the mountain west. The event runs from Friday, August 11th through Sunday, August 13th, 2017.

Next year we have 60 spots available, and we're already down to 47. So if you want to join us, get signed up and mark your calendars! Registration and info can be found on the following link.

Please visit our website for more details and registration.

Pictures from last year's event can be found here: https://fancyfeettr.smugmug.com/HW3-2016/

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Just making sure this event is still happening before signing up as it is not listed on the 2017 ride event calendar under the month of August?

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Signed-up. Planning to participate 2-up with my wife and complete a SS on the way prior to rally start. Afterward - we are on the road for approximately 10 days camping along the way while visiting friends/family in Colorado, Utah, and Oregon. Looking forward to first rally.

Scott

Justin

Oops. Yup, I totally forgot to get the event added to the IBA calender this year. Yes, we are still on and we still have some space!

Justin

FYI folks - I have one "Pay it forward" rally entry up for grabs. Message me if you want to claim it and join in on the fun!