2017 IBR Start & Finish Hotel

V

vikingolly

IBR 2017 riders have now been informed of the hotel. Not sure if its public, but I think not.

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
Good to hear ! I heard the IBA was having a problem finding a suitable hotel.

As soon as the hotel is made public, I'm planning on posting on the IBA Calendar a pre-approved SS1K to see the Riders roll-in at the end of the IBR.

There will be 6 starting locations with all Riders meeting up in Morris, IL. Departure date is Wednesday July 5th .

EDIT : There are now 10 starting locations.
Check the IBA Events Calendar for a link to this ride and to see all 10 Departing locations.

Starting locations will be Grand Rapids and Marshall, MI , Auburn and Indianapolis, IN , Milwaukee and Hamel ( north of St. Louis ).

Mike said he will had out the certs to the successful Riders Thursday afternoon.

I was at Cranberry back in 2013 at the end of the IBR and it was exciting watching all the Riders roll-in and meeting and talking with the other observers.

I'm rooting for one particular Rider in the hopeless class who will be riding a scooter.

Last edited:

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
I sure would like to know the Guest Hotel for the IBR ! I would like to firm up my plans. I'm not sure I will be able to ride the bike to MSP since I'm having my ankle replaced next month. I may have to drive the cage, instead. I'll be 8 weeks post-op on July 5th.