2017 Iceni Rally

Hi Mark,
The link to the electronic form still says it's unavailable to the public...
Is it possible to get a download of previous years rally books please so I can get a feel for it?
Thanks, Dave

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Mark, The link to the electronic form still says it's unavailable to the public... Is it possible to get a download of previous years rally books please so I can get a feel for it? Thanks, Dave
I'm still waiting for the link to be activated, so hopefully all will be well soon. All the information about the rally together with last year's book and sat nav files will be on the Google drive link I send out once I receive entries. If you like PM me your email address and I'll email them to you in the meantime. :)

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
You can walk along to the Premier Inn to register on Friday evening then Martin as they're less than a mile apart. Plus you can then have a decent meal and a beer too :)

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Hi Mark,

I had done my research, and already knew that! If they had been miles apart, I'd probably have bitten the bullet and stumped up for the Premier Inn. See you there.

Regards,
Martin

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
A short 60 mile drive today to head down to Cambridge ready for riders who start assembling for tomorrow's third and final 8 hour Iceni Rally in East Anglia starting at 9 tomorrow morning. All entrants received electronic copies of the rally book and sat nav files a week ago so have plenty of time for some relaxed route planning.

As in the previous two rallies they've got a choice of 40 locations spread across Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire including a couple of combinations. Some coastal locations and also a variable points bonus based on the 12 hour time that they take a picture of a town church clock (if they choose to visit there). In the past riders have returned to the finish having ridden between 120 and 400 miles so it depends on how keen they are as to how far they each want to ride.

There's prizes for the winner, 2nd, 3rd and best newcomer. Plus everyone will get a simple chippy meal before they head off home tomorrow evening. :D

So sorry I was unable to join in todays fun due to not having my F800S to use for the rally. However I can confirm I know have a replacement R1100S so looking forward to doing something with the IBA sooner rather than later. I hope everyone had a great day in the Anglia area today. Regards Ray.