2018 How The West Was Won rally - August 24th-26th

Justin

Registration is officially open for the 2018 HW3 Rally. Once again this will be a 32 hour rally running out of Grand Junction, Colorado. Rally theme is yet to be announced, but as always there will be amazing riding, coupled with a little puzzle :). The event runs from Friday, August 24th – Sunday, August 26th, 2018.

We have 50 spots available, and we're already down to 47. So if you want to join us, get signed up and mark your calendars! Registration and info can be found on the following link.

http://hw3rally.ledrider.com/

Justin P.
HW3 Rallymaster

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Participating in the 2017 HW3 Rally was definitely one of the best experiences I have had in long distance riding. Justin and team run a well organized and fun event. Challenging for veterans while still being a great Rally for first timers like myself. Wife and I rode as a 2-up team and hope to be back in 2018 if I can time a 49/10 with North/South CDT combined in June to leave me with enough energy and funds for another trip from SoCal to Colorado.

Justin

FYI Folks - we are at the halfway mark, with 25 bikes registered for the event. Lot's of HW3 newcomers this year so far, as well as many HW3 veterans. Hope to see y'all there!

Last edited: