2019 IBR

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The locations have not yet been publicly disclosed.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Will we 2019 IBR participants be notified of start/end locations via email or how? I don't check forum very frequently and don't want to miss. Thank you.
Cathy -

If you have not been receiving the emails Lisa Landry has been sending to 2019 IBR riders, please let me know - they contain critical information, including the start and finish locations.

As least as importantly, you need to study the information in the part of this Forum reserved for 2019 IBR Riders, called "2019 IBR Riders Private Forum". Only those authorized can even see that name in the list of sub-forums, and I see you are one of them.

Please let me know if you have any problems - if you are not receiving the emails nor looking at the Forum area reserved for the riders, you simply will not have the information that is critical to your ride. You are already several months behind the curve.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Last edited:

Cathy "Redboots" Davies

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Cathy -

If you have not been receiving the emails Lisa Landry has been sending to 2019 IBR riders, please let me know - they contain critical information, including the start and finish locations.

As least as importantly, you need to study the information in the part of this Forum reserved for 2019 IBR Riders, called "2019 IBR Riders Private Forum". Only those authorized can even see that name in the list of sub-forums, and I see you are one of them.

Please let me know if you have any problems - if you are not receiving the emails nor looking at the Forum area reserved for the riders, you simply will not have the information that is critical to your ride. You are already several months behind the curve.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
The last newsletter I received was in May. Sent email inquiring about start/finish location on July 19th. No reply. Please help.
Cathy Davies

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Then it sounds like you missed the one Lisa emailed Sept. 6th. It is also available in the rider's portion of this Forum, in the thread entitled "2019 Rally Newsletters". Please let me know if you have problems getting into that portion of the Forum, but from what I can see you should not be having any.

Ira

Lisa

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The last newsletter I received was in May. Sent email inquiring about start/finish location on July 19th. No reply. Please help.
Cathy Davies
Cathy all the newsletters are listed in the private forum. I'm sending emails to you at the Gmail account in your estore profile. Since Google added different designations, it may have gone to either updates or forums. Please advise if you prefer a different email address.

Cathy "Redboots" Davies

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Cathy all the newsletters are listed in the private forum. I'm sending emails to you at the Gmail account in your estore profile. Since Google added different designations, it may have gone to either updates or forums. Please advise if you prefer a different email address.
Found the email. I had been searching under [email protected] which I understood was the email to be used to reach you. From now on, I'll also look under the [email protected]. Thanks for getting back to me. Rooms reserved. Safe travels. Your FB posts are great. Cathy

Cathy "Redboots" Davies

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Then it sounds like you missed the one Lisa emailed Sept. 6th. It is also available in the rider's portion of this Forum, in the thread entitled "2019 Rally Newsletters". Please let me know if you have problems getting into that portion of the Forum, but from what I can see you should not be having any.

Ira
Thanks for your help, Ira. I was searching for emails under Lisa's [email protected] address, thus didn't find the Sept 6th email. Got my rooms reserved. Cathy Davies