2020-09-26 Barnard Castle eye test

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
...and now I can be removed from the list. I'll be on holiday that weekend, though almost certainly not on the bike.

Regards,
Martin

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Charlie McCrea (aka Splitter 142) and myself have accommodation booked for the previous evening at the Buccleuch Arms in Moffat, complete with two of their bike garages. If anyone has not visited, it is well worth it as the owners a a lovely family of exiled Zimbabwians (Rhodesians) who are excellent hosts with great knowledge and advice on the best riding in the surrounding area; they have an excellent menu, not least their take on a Desperate Dan Cow Pie.

Ian M

I was wondering if anyone had downloaded the .gpx file? And did the Dropbox link work?
dropbox worked - gpx didn't work as there are no tracks according to the error message

its not an issue i know where the two places are and there are co-ordinates as well

Hi all, just joined the forum I'm Andy Burnside from Sheffield, R1200rs, I'd love to attend this RTE it will be my first one so looking forward to it. I just have to ask why my friend GS John Morning has registered twice? Just greedy I suppose !!!

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Hi all, just joined the forum I'm Andy Burnside from Sheffield, R1200rs, I'd love to attend this RTE it will be my first one so looking forward to it. I just have to ask why my friend GS John Morning has registered twice? Just greedy I suppose !!!
All i did was say yes anything else is nuffink to do with me.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
The patches are made and currently with FedEx on their way from China. I will disinfect them but don’t need too as they take five days!
I could have had an NEG job but declined to break bread with you guys so I hope you are all overjoyed that I’m attending?
See you soon.